Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Snowsuits are the cutest!

Up until this past weekend, the temperature in Virginia has been really warm...totally didn't feel like fall.  But, this past weekend, the weather started to get much more fall-ish.  The colors are absolutely amazing and the air is brisk.  Two nights ago, we took a walk to the grocery store and I thought it would be the perfect time to try out Hosea's snowsuit.  We got this snowsuit as a hand-me-down gift from some friends.  Good thing we put Hosea in it, because he is almost too big for it.  Daddy thought the snowsuit was a little excessive, however, once he saw how cute Hosea was in it and how chilly it was outside, I think he agreed with me.
"Daddy, look how cute he is!"

Can't stop kissing those cheeks.

Hosea LOVES his snowsuit!  Look how big he is getting!

Ready for our walk...after all the picture taking, I think Hosea was getting a little hot.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment